Try putting some vanilla essence onto your light bulb; marvellous idea!
Never dust a warm or hot lightbulb with a damp cloth, as the bulb will shatter.
To Clean your Chandelier follow these simple steps
1. Turn your lights off.
2. Wrap the light bulbs with plastic bags and then put rubber bands over the bulbs to hold them in place.
3. Place a cloth on the floor to help prevent breakages in case something falls from the chandelier.
4. Make up a mix of ammonia or isopropyl alcohol with distilled water and then pour this mixture into a spray bottle.
5. Now spray the solution onto every part of your chandelier or light fixture avoiding the electrical areas.
6. Leave the chandelier to dry and do not put on the lights until the day after when you will see how your chandelier looks as good as new.
Switching all your lightbulbs to CFLs (or at least switch a few) will make you more ECO-FRIENDLY and could save you money.
(Cfl bulb) A compact fluorescent lamp (CFL), also known as a compact fluorescent light or energy saving light